CD spam: 100% Organic Human Music

What a well-timed flurry of posts about promoting your own
music!  I'm happy to say that I'm putting many of those
tips into practice right now with my brand new CD "100%
Organic Human Music".  It's my second live, solo, vocal
album, and this time I included two (EDP) live-looping
tracks.  Here's an MP3 of my version of Los Lobos' "Can't
Stop the Rain" for your listening pleasure.
http://www.OrganicHumanMusic.com/assets/mp3/CantStopTheRain.mp3

I welcome anything anyone has to say about it as well, of
course. Thanks!

Sam Rogers
One Mouth Band

Website: www.OneMouthBand.com