Re: DVD Re: CD SALES DECLINING?

From: "Stefan Tiedje" <Stefan-Tiedje@addcom.de>
> Bill Fox wrote:
>> But I love music and I have to do it.
>
> Thats I beleive the point where ripp-offers get us always. Our love to
> music will allow them to push us down. But we do have a big advantage
>over
> them: We love music, and thats worth it ;-()

Funny though, the real rip-off folks tend to be the folks at the Big Five
who are apparently so adept at recognizing their own semi-criminal
behavior
that they accuse everyone else of same.

> Thats probably also the reason to leave the business part to
> professionals, but its really hard to find professionals which love the
> music we do. (Just read the friendly advice of CD Baby about promoting
> yourself.)

Notes on business by a master, Robert Fripp in the Telegraph "If you love
music, become a plumber":
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/arts/main.jhtml?xml=/arts/2005/12/08/bmfripp08.xml

Stephen Goodman
* Cartoons about DVDs and Stuff