Re: MIDI-programmable drum sequencer

That sounds great.  I'm not at all concerned about it
being recognizeable, as I plan on using it for home
"turn it on and loop" times.  I still intend to
program out all my own percussion for recordings and
live gigs.  The demos sound great and it seems that
with being able to combine and alter beats I should be
set for a long time.

What I may not have said is that I LOVE programming
beats and I totally get a kick out of it... but then
all of the sudden the night is gone and I've not
touched my guitar which makes me sad.  I'm going to
try to keep beat production down to 2 nights a week.

Mark