Re: On the progress of compiling a laptop-based (looping) setup

thanks for the detailed account, I'm also considering moving to a more
laptop
oriented setup over the next year and am very interested in hearing the
details
of how others that have gone this route do their setup. I currently
have two six
u racks and a 4 u rack plus the instruments... to echo someone else's
comment "I
don't mind playing for free, but I want to get paid for lugging all this
gear"

Paul Haslem,

Ontario, Canada