Re: Oberheim/Gibson Echoplex Synced together?

I was told about sync problems with two echoplex but I've listened to
the new works of Rober Fripp who has two EDP plus in his "Solar
Voyager 1" rack, it seems he has no problem at all (I know, we're
talking about a Master Looper!).

Back to your experience: Did you mean, you had an EDP Plus before
buying oberheim? Was it upgraded to the same feature of the EDP plus?
And you had troubles? Ok, ok if it is so I have to dig somewhere else
for a second EDP plus unit.
Can you help me to find it? here in Itay is impossible to find
dealers and even users too.

Thanks and bye
Gaetano