Re: Gotta share this lucky recording :-)))

On 14 jan 2006, at 20.07, ArsOcarina@aol.com wrote:

> It has the "playful" exploration aspect of good experimental music
> without the "rusty hinge" sonics and existential angst.

Thanks! That's the "vibe" I like :-)

> BTW, what is going on with that DVD project that you were doing
> as the next step in the "infotainment series."

Funny that you should ask that now, because right now I'm filling out
the forms for clearing the mechanical licensing fee. We'll be sending
in the master to the pressing plant this week. I'll notify the list
when it's due.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.looproom.com (international)