NAMM LUNCHEON time change

The Annual Loopers Delight Luncheon at NAMM
will be held this coming SATURDAY,  JANUARY 21st at

NOON in   the Cafe Del Sol restaurant on the
ground floor of the Anaheim Marriott.

Looking straight out from
the Convention Center down Convention Center Way it's the big
one close by on the right. The cafe is on the ground floor towards
the back.

We've changed the time from 11:30  so that we can accomodate a visit from
Francois LeBrun,
a fellow looper coming all the way from Paris, France.

Please spread the word and come join me and Kim Flint and Bill Walker
and Francois and........and.............and................

See you there,   Rick Walker