Re: Random Tone/Texture Generators

----- Original Message -----
From: "Per Boysen" <per@boysen.se>

> Pluggo has "The Light Organ" for random visual texture.

Hmmm...I should have this then...I'll check.

> As most cool  Pluggo's it's signed jhno ;-) Another Pluggo, that
>generates
> random  audio texture, is "Feedback Network".

Oh yes, this is my favorite. I use it all of the time...hence the comments
about insect sounds from my Y2K5 and past broadcast performances. I love
this plugin. Sometimes it can get out of control!

> There are also lots granular  Pluggos that will mash up the input audio
>in
> a way that gives a
random impression (exmple "Granular To Go", "Speed Shifter", "Rye").

I have all of these too. Rye is great.

I'll check out the other repsonses to my request. I'm still looking for a
simple program that produces just random notes.

Kris