Re: New Music & A Sneak Peek @ Freewheeling 0.5.1

Very nice looking code!  Good style

I have a Linux machine here but unfortunately my sound card doesn't
work under my current installation (and it's a work machine so the
incentive for me to fix it when I won't be working on sound things
here is very small...)

It makes me want to turn the Windows box I have gathering dust at home
into a Linux box just to run this.

I don't suppose you have plans to port this to OS/X?  I wish I could
volunteer but I know I don't have the time...

(you might be interested in
http://www.boost.org/libs/smart_ptr/scoped_ptr.htm and
http://www.boost.org/libs/smart_ptr/scoped_array.htm to simplify your
memory management a trifle.)