RE: Robert Fripp US tour

Just my usual nitpicking, but we all know that pickups don't "track",
right?
The RMCs supposedly provide a cleaner (and maybe more separated) signal to
the pitch-to-MIDI converter (e.g. GR33 or whatever), and that latter device
is the thing that actually tracks the playing.

And, also, "tracks flawlessly" is impossible.

Best wishes,
Warren Sirota