Re: MIDI-programmable drum sequencer

I tried it last night using Digital Performer and got
great results.  Exactly what I was looking for.  Easy
to use.  Intuitive enough to get the basic deal down
without reading the manual and I was able to add and
change loops on the fly while still tapping notes on
my guitar.  Now time to read the manual to see what
this baby can really do.  Thanks for the tip!  Makes
my mid week "2 hours to loop before bed" much more
productive than when I'd spend 1.5 of those hours
programming drums.

Mark

--- Rainer Thelonius Balthasar Straschill