From: mrweasel [mailto:mrweasel@eircom.net]
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2006 11:14 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: RE: HELP PLEASE: RC 20XL and Digitech JamMan

Go for a Boss RC50

Way better

From: Joshua Morin [mailto:joshua@joshuamorin.com]
Sent: 24 January 2006 02:25
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: HELP PLEASE: RC 20XL and Digitech JamMan

Sorry about the repost but I didn’t specify that it is a Digitech JamMan (I read another post and I guess that there is a Lexicon JamMan…?)

Hi I was just looking for some suggestions…

I recently purchased a BOSS RC 20XL and then exchanged it for a Jamman. The reason I exchanged it was because I liked the fact that the jamman could be upgraded and could transfer loops via usb. Whether I would ever want to do this is debatable…

I am happy with the Jamman with one problem. I often hear clipping (almost like a click where the sound cuts) between my loops… one thing that the RC 20 was very good at was that it would sort out the end of my phrases and I would never have this problem. Is there anyone out there who can help me sort this problem out with my Jamman or is it simply that the RC 20 is a better unit save the upgradeable features? Maybe I should revert to the RC 20?

Any suggestions are appreciated…

Joshua Morin
Artist/Songwriter
Original Acoustic Rock Music