Re: samplers loopers and midi

Oops, I'm sorry. I was reading your message and accidently hit send -
web site was in my signature (shameless promotion). I'm using a
Rocktron All Access MIDI pedal which is far from compact. The Tech 21
MM1 has a tiny footprint, but seems to be limited to MIDI program
change messages. Good luck honing your rig!