Re: Looperlative demo online...

At 2:18 PM -0500 1/25/06, paulrichard10@adelphia.net wrote:

>Heck, a grand for an EDP is expensive. How may people are going to
>pop for $1500?

Actually, if stereo processing is a hard & fast requirement for you
-- as it is for me -- then you're really looking at $2000 for an EDP
(two units brother synced together).  Bob's unit on the other hand,
comes in $500 cheaper plus you end up with eight stereo units, rather
than just one.

I know it's possible to "bargain" yourself to death with arguments
like that, but $1500 MSRP for the equivalent of 16 EDP's [sic] looks
like a pretty good bargain to me...

        --m.

--
_______