Re: Anybody @ Namm? Please check the Electrix booth

I haven't been to the SI spot but it's going really well.  I'm very
glad Stv is doing well and looking even a little chubby in the
pictures (he always looked like he needed a good meal...)

I sent Steve Jones an apology the other day.  I'd remembered that a
few days after 9/11 he told me that there'd never be a real
investigation and instead they'd use it as a pretext to invade Iraq --
and I'd scoffed at him.

Even though his UFO and political beliefs were a little hard to
swallow at times, sometimes you have to admit that you were wrong.

--
     /t

http://ax.to ... extreme NY arts and music calendar