iKey recording interface impressions

Here are my impressions of the "ikey" usb recording interface/ device
that was a list subject a couple weeks back. Been working with it for 2
wks. now and it really is a fantastic little device.  Won't go into the
specs - they're clearly published on the Gemini iKey site - but will
say it does everything as advertised - One caveat would be that I
haven't used it with an "iPod" because I don't own one.  Instead I
record to a SanDisk 1GB "Cruzer Mini" usb storage device (no driver
necessary - the iKey won't record to devices that need a driver).
Input is stereo out from my "Ultrasound" acoustic amp into the "Ikey".
After recording, remove "Cruzer" from "iKey", plug it into my "iMac",
open the folder that shows up on the desktop, and drag the .wav (or mp3
if recorded in that format) to "Peak" (Bias audio editing/ mastering
program) or editing program of your choice.  Edit/ save at will, erase
(drag to trash and empty) the "Cruzer" file and back to the "ikey" for
more recording.  No moving parts - no fuss. Total cost with storage
device - under $200.  This was under the price for a decent MiniDisk
recorder which I was originally considering for "reference" recording
of gigs. Highly recommended  - Paul