From: todd reynolds [mailto:todd@toddreynolds.com]
Sent: Saturday, January 28, 2006 5:32 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: BOSE PAS

No, if I myself might chime it...

Excuse me bill, but I wanted to add...

These things are NOT light.  The sub is the easiest part.

The amp itself is very heavy, the two pillar parts are less heavy, but still one in each hand, and the sub is the lightest part, like a light guitar amp.

An amp in each hand to start and I already get tired.  Therefore I don’t carry them to EVERY gig.  Two jbl’s or mackie 15s would be a little heavier than each piece, but, you’re talking eight separate pieces for a bose stereo setup, so ease and lightness is not really the reason to get ‘em.  Bill what do YOU think?

T.