Re: Mobius on Windows vs. SooperLooper on Linux

> Whilst its not any info on comparissons (thus not answering your
> question at all), if you are looking to run SL on Linux, Jesse (the
> creater of SL) recommends installing  Fedora Core 3  Linux and the
> Planet CCRMA packages to run SL on a Linux setup.

I'm far away from my studio now, so I can't remember exact specs, but I
installed sooperlooper under Planet CCRMA on an old Pentium 3
700mhz(~ish) machine and it served me well for eight stereo loops.  I
could have optimised the machine a lot more too.  just FYI

I've never run mobius, but I suspect it requires a slightly faster spec
to achiever similar results.

-mjn