Re: Alesis Masterlink on Sales via eBay

Don't forget the pdm671 as well...may be overkill though...

T.

On 1/30/06 3:03 PM, "Kris Hartung" <khartung@cableone.net> wrote:

> [...]

-----
³Virtue is just repression waiting to go bad² - Trevor Exter

³Classical music is related to the past more than it is related to the
creative part of sound² - Ornette Coleman
------
Todd Reynolds
42-09 47th Ave 1C
Sunnyside, NY  11104