Re: Looking for a small rack preamp (Roland Gp100?)

ADA MP1 Classic * -
http://www.adadepot.com/adagear/gearpages/preamps/ADA-MP-1-Classic.htm
ADA MP2 - http://www.adadepot.com/adagear/gearpages/preamps/ADA-MP-2.htm
Marshall JMP1 - http://www.marshallamps.com/product.asp?productCode=JMP-1
Engl E530* - http://www.englampsusa.com/product.asp?E530 (German made
preamp....great product, as is expected from the Germans!)
Peavey Rockmaster - Can't find a URL
Rocktron VooDu Valve -
http://www.rocktron.com/site/products/preamps/vooduvalve/index.html
Rocktron Chameleon 2000 -
http://www.rocktron.com/site/products/preamps/chameleon2000/index.html
Mesa Boogie TriAxis -
http://www.mesaboogie.com/Product_Info/Rackmount-Preamps/TriAxis/triaxis.html

(apparently the crown jewel of guitar preamps, but pricey!)
Tech21 SansAmp PSA1 -
http://www.geartree.com/Shop/Control/Product/fp/vpid/944876/vpcsid/0/SFV/29865

(I've always wanted to hear one of these)
Roland GP-100 - http://greenoak.com/gp100/gp100.html

I believe all of these are either MIDI programmable or have multi channels
for clean, crunch, etc. I've used the ones with the asterices next to them.

Kris