2/11: call for performers for open loop

Hello... we're doing an open loop again and I'd love you to come and play.

It's February 11, 3PM to 8PM.
Grand Central Bar
659 Grand St, Brooklyn

Let me know in advance or just show up.

It's a nice little space -- no one cares about it and we can do as we
like for a nice long afternoon.  I intend to keep the noise levels low
and do long continuous jams -- and I can now record them continuously
I hope without side breaks.

I'm bringing a 24 input board so there will definitely be room for all
of you.  There are also mic stands and I have a mic or two.  And it'll
all be recorded direct-to-digital.

--
     /t

http://ax.to ... extreme NY arts and music calendar