Re: Questions about RC50

At 12:15 PM 2/6/2006, geoff smith wrote:
>If it has an insert function and feedback control then I would find it
>very exciting

No insert function. Also no Replace or Substitute or any other
Insert-related functions.

I'm 90% sure there is no feedback control either, but we need somebody to
try out the "fade" function to be sure. Probably the fade is like the
RC-20XL fade, where it is just an alternate way to end a loop with an
automatic volume fade. That's not the same as feedback control, and not
nearly as useful.

>however if its missing insert/feedback.
>that would be very disappointing.

Prepare for disappointment.