Re: combining transducers,magnetics,piezos and internal mics

Hey there Luis,

        Yeppers, this is quite true, piezo's in general are much more
prone
to feedback than newer magnetics, however, I can say from personal
experience, that the RMC's that were installed in my L5 clone were
less prone to feeding back than the magnetic Seymour Duncan SH-2 Neck
and SH-4 Bridge, which by the by are also, typically difficult to
feed back, however, in such dinky venues, I found that the RMC's held
up better than the Seymour Duncans, which blew my mind, too, at the
time.
        One thing that I'll highly recommend doing with your new guitar is

to make the point of purchasing the RMC FanOut box, and then run your
separate strings into a mixer (8-channel if possible) and then run
each string as its own channel into some form of two channel pre-amp
and power amp, if you can get a little automation going with your
mixer, then you can get some fairly neat "movement" effects going on,
let alone cleaning up your signals...

        Hope this helps out,

                Lee