RE: git synth suggestions!!

Title: Message
Thanks for that, but Lee.. can you elaborate on...there is just simply so much available within an Axon AX-100, let alone the AX-100 mk.II that well, just say, "wow." ... what exactly??? I can see lots of neck splitting caperbilities, and this weird pickup area split thing.. that may or may not be usefull, cant really see right now.. but does it have sounds?, can you edit them? What is so "available" in the Axxon??

mark

Dear Mark,

Hey man, you may want to check out the Roland GI-30 (not the 20!!!) or an Axon AX-100 (don't sweat the Yamaha XG sound card, you're right it isn't the greatest). If you can get access to it, go with an Axon AX-100 mk.II, the little of the new German model, I've seen was rather impressive. Here's the slight catch, personally, I found that the Roland GI-30 was much easier to set-up and get it to do what little I wanted it to do, whereas there is just simply so much available within an Axon AX-100, let alone the AX-100 mk.II that well, just say, "wow."
I'm assuming that you've got a BC-13 cable running from your existing guitar to your Roland GR-30, and that it is at least a GK-1 if not GK-2, so, yes, you'd be able to use this guitar on any of these models. Also, since you're using a magnetic hex, vs. piezo hex pickup, you'll get the picking zones that are available to all three systems.

Hope this Helps,

Lee

It has removed 15161 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter for free now!