Re: Foot controller configuration for Mobius (possibly FCB1010)

Mine is
Bank 1:
Bottom row
Note 1 = Record
Note 2 = Overdub
Note 3 = Multiply
Note 4 = Insert
Note 5 = Undo

Upper row
Note 6 = Next Track
Note 7 = Reverse
Note 8 = Next loop
Note 9 = 1/2 speed
Note 10 = Quick save

Thanks to the quick midi assign function I sometimes change Note 4,7 and 9
to suit my need or use the PCkeys.

Ben.