RE: Repeater Noise

Hmm, headphone out to FX loop in on the GK? SO it would be bass>amp>(FX
out)Repeater's rear input (GT6-B on the Repeaters FX loop)>out the
Repeaters headphone out>back in the GK FX loop>cab?

I actually don't think I have tried that way- will give it a shot tonight,
thanks fopr the reccomendation!

I actually had hooked up the Repeater to a bookshelf sized stereo (regular
RCA inputs from the Repeaters headphone jack), the loops came out perfect,
no noise.

             goddard.duncan@mtvne.com          To:
Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com

             02/16/2006 08:40 AM               cc:

             Please respond to                 Subject:  RE: Repeater
Noise
             Loopers-Delight

umm... excuse me if I've missed one of y'r permutations listed in the
posts- I have a slight hangover- but is the noise present on the headphone
output while the repeater is connected to the GK's fx loop using the
repeater's rear panel connections?

& have you tried taking the repeater's line outputs to y'r hifi amp, with
the GK totally removed from the picture?
duncan.