Re: Foot controller configuration for Mobius (possibly FCB1010)

On 16 feb 2006, at 22.21, Rainer Thelonius Balthasar Straschill wrote:

>  Don't you use the different tracks, or do you keep track
> changing to another bank?

I'm changing track by a hand controller (Faderfox). Suits me better.

> Btw, I got a fairly old FCB (means old firmware). I assume I can't
> use SUS
> functions with that one anyway, no?

I think mine is quite old to and when using MIDI note numbers I can
definitely target SUS Overdub on both EDP and Mobius. I think it's
"note" on and "note off" for that SUS functionality.

> btw Per, I wrote to you off-list about this topic and didn't get an
> answer.
> Did this email get lost (actually two of them from different
> sources), or
> don't you reply to private emails from people you don't know? ;)

Knowing you from Looopers Delight and our earlier private email
conversations is enough for answering - if I only get the mail ;-)
If you mail me privately, please don't use a subject line already
used on the list (I have no chance to read all list mail so I delete
bunches en masse from the subject lines. But all mails that goes
sorted into my inbox (i.e. not coming from lists) is read carefully.
I also have an online spam service that cuts out some two hundred
spam mails every day, but I guess you have to really be a bad boy to
make it into their data base ;-)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.looproom.com (international)