RE: OFF TOPIC: 2-prong outlets

I agree with Bill except that before you buy the power conditioner, you
should
buy a little three-prong plug tester and plug this into the adapter after
you've attached the metal tang.  The reason for this is that all too often
electricians don't ground the plug box.

Cheers,
Kevin
www.TheNettles.com