Re: raezer cabs

Those (Raezer's) are very nice cabs, especially for jazz. Several years
ago
I did a fair amount of research on the types of 1X12 guitar cabs that were
available in the market. There aren't a lot, unforunatley.  Mesa Boogie
makes a 1X12 cab in three configurations: ported, sealed, and open back. I
have a ported version, which I absolutely love. It has the 200w EV 12L
speaker in it...not the cheapy force series, but the OEM series (200w and
300w peak).

If you can find one, JBL used to make a 1X12 ported cab. I have one, and
it
is an excellent cab too...though I just took out the 300 watt speaker and
put it in my Mesa Boogie Mark I combo amp. It's the Mark I with the tweed
grill and hardwood cabinet, so you can imagine how heavy that sucker is
now!
I'll eventually put a 200w EV 12L (OEM) speaker back in the JBL cab, same
as
the Boogie cab. If you ever find one of those JBL cabs, snatch it up. It
took me 2 years to find mine.

Another option, believe it or not, are the Rocktron Velocity S12 cabs,
which
are also ported and sort of trapazoiz shaped. They are very light, but
very
punchy...I've used them for jazz, rock, fusion, country, etc.  Not bad at
all. I still have a pair that I'll probably sell any time. I just need to
replace the handle on one, becuase it is starting to crack.

There are other options out there, but I narrowed it down to the Boogie,
JBL, and Rocktron.

Kris