RE: Faux Stereo Looping

Those old Roland Dimension effects are perfect for this - they're a very
very subtle chorus that do a great job of "stereoising" a mono signal. The
Boss Dimension C and Digital Dimension pedals are reasonably cheap way to
get the effect; the original rackmounted Roland Dimension D can still be
had on eBay (usually for silly prices), and I'm sure someone has recently
implemented the Dimension D in software as a plugin.

- Tony

"hazard factor" <artists@hazardfactor.com> wrote:

> I just have 1 EDP, but sometimes I dump the mono loop to PC, and start
>tracking overtop. I know nothing quite sounds like a stereo loop, but any
>tricks with manipulating mono loops in editing software to give that mono
>loop more depth? I mean, I can copy and paste and slightly delay, but that
>isn't quite right. Any plug-ins (PC) that anyone uses? I have been happily
>just using mono loops, but longer ones might need a little bit more
>movement
>L & R.
>
>Dave Eichenberger
>http://www.hazardfactor.com

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.
As low as $9.95 a month -- Sign up today at
http://isp.netscape.com/register

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.