Re: Where to buy EDP in europe

Thanks to everyone who sent me private messages about where to buy and
especially those who offered me units for sale.

With greatest respect to those in Europe who tried to help out, but the
cheapest way to get one in the UK IS to buy it used in the US, have it
shipped over and pay the import duty and VAT. Extraordinary when the thing
says 'Made in the UK' on the back!

Of coarse, to do this, you need to trust the seller. Thanks to Kelly Coyle
for being trustworthy.

OK,  now what do I do with it?   ;-)

Nik

Message sent using UebiMiau 2.7.2