Echoplex price and availability used: (was Unidentified subject!)

-----Original Message-----
From: cburke55@comcast.net wrote:

I'm ready to bite the bullet, but it's still going to sting,.
Unfortunately, you can't generally walk into the local Guitar Pit and try a
lot of this stuff out, so I'm asking you guys and gals your advice.
<snip>
If you the bucks and had it all to do right now, would you buy the EDP or
something else?  Or wait for the EDP Plus Ultra?  :-)

-->Check eBay . . .
I am seeing a lot of used EDPs flying out the door at low prices--too bad I
don't need another one.
Try it, if you don't like it, put it back on eBay.
Gary