Re: Do I need that EDP?

Christophe,

Being new to the group, you may have missed recent discussion
regarding the Looperlative.  This is a new looper being created by
list member Bob Amstadt.  It's a different beast from the EDP, and
looks to be very promising.  Check out <http://www.looperlative.com>
and the LD archives for more info.   Among it's other features, it's
full stereo.

Just a heads up in case you missed it.  I'm of the opinion that more
options are always better.
Todd