Re: using different outputs on repeater

On 26 feb 2006, at 23.18, rune fagereng wrote:

> Hi !
>
> Can anyone tell me; is it possible to use the repeater in my amps
> fx-loop,

Don't know your amp, but if it has a matching level/impendence you
should be able to put the repeater into that fx-loop. Depending on
the type of your effect send you may, or you may not, run the
repeater in "no direct output" mode.

> have the sound of loops on my amp, but still able to send two
> signals(synth guitar) to DI and PA ?

I guess you mean that you want to input also the synth into the
repeater? Have you tried using your repeaters fx-loop input? I cant
help you with hands-on experience because I don't have a repeater at
the moment, but as I remember the Repeater there is one specific
configuration where you can not use both the front and back side
inputs at the same time, but why don't you just try it out? My
excuses if you don't have a repeater around yet.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.looproom.com (international)
www.boysen.se (Swedish)