a few new pics of Y2K5 just up

Brian Eder,   a brand new member of Loopers Delight and also the owner of
very
progressive art and design gallery in San Jose, California sent me this
URL
today of a couple of
pages of pictures he posted from the Y2K5 festival last October.

Brian and his partner are that wonderful match of intelligence, love,
enthusiasm and support for the new arts that seems rather
rare to me anywhere that I travel.     If you find yourself in the Silicon
Valley,  please check out their wonderful
gallery.

Anno Domini //  the second coming of art and design
366 So. First Street
San Jose, CA 95113