Vedr. Re: Fun with Mobius!

Hi !

Please tell me; can you use the FCB1010 to remote both the labtop and the EDB at the same time  ?

Rune F, Norway

Doug Cox <dougcox@pdq.net> skrev:
Count me in this group as well!!

I'm running Mobius on an IBM Thinkpad T40, and it's working perfectly.

The first implementation of pitch shifting is released in Mobius now,
and it's very cool. My practice sessions are now aimed at narrowing
down to a set of techniques that I like within Mobius. Having multiple
EDP's (w/ pitch shifting!) is like a dream come true - but it presents
it's own challenges in the realm of control.

Doug