Re: OT: Need help finding a jazz recording

Hey Rick,

I have a copy of that record and it is indeed fabulous and very hard to
find. Technically it is still a quartet record because McLaughlin and
Corea don't appear on the same tracks. That version of "Follow Your
Heart" is pretty special, one of the loosest and grooviest 11/8's ever,
we used to cover it in the band. I can burn you a copy and send it to
you. The only catch is that I'm leaving to go on tour Tuesday morning,
and have about 2.5 million things to do between now and then. If it's
urgent, let me know and I'll definitely make time to do it.