Re: Jon Hassells music

At 5:22 PM +0100 3/7/06, Fabio Anile wrote:
>I know only "The fourth world"
>Can you suggest me other interesting Hassell' works ?

I'll put in a plug for Aka-Darbari-Java/Magic Realism.  I picked it
up on vinyl on it's original release back when I was in college.
Previously, I'd only heard Hassell on one track (taken from Dream
Theory in Malaya) collected on an Editions EG sampler.  I thought
this album was just amazing.

Heck, sometimes I'd pull it out of the stacks merely to stare at the
cover artwork.  Beautiful...

        --m.

--
_______
"You are in a maze of twisty little passages, all alike..."