Re: Hardware Sequencer Suggestions

I'm a BIG fan of the E-MU Command Stations.  Sadly
they're discontinued, but still available on ebay.  I
think they're one of the only hardware sequencers on
the market with velocity and aftertouch on the pads.
For bonus they throw in a (crappy) ribbon controller!
Also, has built in sound ROM so less to drag around.
Multiple outputs mean you can route drums to one set
of stereo outs and sounds to feed a looper into the
second.

--- Andreas Wetterberg <awetterberg@post.cybercity.dk>