Music sample up at Myspace...

Greetings all...

I've finally created a MySpace music account, and have a few samples of my
work posted there. I'm also linked up to the Chain Tape Collective which is
a group that was founded right here among interested Loopers Delight folks.

There are links to CT-Collective works as well as the Santa Cruz ICS X-Ray
lodge (which hooks you up to the greater body of ICS lodges throughout the
universe).

Any feedback, comments, complaints would be most appreciated!

Miko Biffle
"Running scared from all the usual distractions!"
Biffoz on MySpace  www.myspace.com/biffozz
The Chain Tape Collective! http://www.ct-collective.com/
Now playing "Rough" www.cdbaby.com/biffoz