Re: Streaming my entire discography right now

I'm listening to "Mind of Clay" with Vincent Miresse sitting in. Nice piece of work, hypnotic rhythms layered under beautiful guitar and synth (I think).  I'm still impressed with this Shoutcast technology.  One can stream recordings or live performances to a global audience.  That way people can hear a show even if its sold out or they are in another location. - CW

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, March 17, 2006 6:08 PM
Subject: Streaming my entire discography right now

This evening I'm streaming songs, in random order and in CD quality, from my entire 4 CD discography, including the recent LD colloration project, Xperimentus....

Dial in if you want some good background music while you have a beer or glass of wine, etc.

http://216.12.162.58:9030/ (Click on "Listen")

Cheers,

Kris

Krispen Hartung