Re: Rép : Jack-OSX and SooperLooper

On 3/17/06, daviD <waveform@free.fr> wrote:

> I re-opened Jack's preferences to check the samplerate and noticed
> that, among the several options that are only available when the server
> is not running, one was called "interface". I stopped the server,
> replugged the UA20 and noticed that I could force Jack to notice it by
> selecting the UA20 instead of internal audio here. I thought I had
> checked everything yesterday, I was wrong.

Yes, JACK can only use one interface at a time (the one chosen from
the preferences before startup).  You have to create an aggregate
audio device (needs tiger) and choose that if you want to attempt
using more than one hardware interface simultaneously.

And no, SooperLooper has no Stop.  Use Mute if you don't want to hear
the loop, time keeps on rolling.  Unmute, Trigger or One-shot will get
you "playing" again.

jlc