Martin C. Herberg

I saw Martin C. Herberg last night very impressive
show!he did beautiful sounscapes using old delay units
and his new axon chip synth but what impressed me the
most was his mind blowing version of paint it black
with no effects not even reverb in a drop D tuning,
playing a drone alternating the E and D strings with
his thumb in 3/4 and putting a comb between his
spanish guitar strings while playing the melody with a
flying flamenco tremolo technique,then he kept
changing keys,counterpointing keeping the melody going
applying strange harmonies and detuning all the
strings while playing to complete chaos and
dissonance,just awesome!
i saw him 8 years ago doing loops back then but now he
seems obssesed with echos instead,very inspiring!
Luis

www.luis-angulo.com