Re: *First Post* need advice on midi sync looper

The issue isn't the Repeater, it's the laptop's midi
out.  I've had that issue too until I figured out it
was a setting in my DAW.  I had it set to output MMC
which is NOT what I needed.  (you need MIDI time code)
 After that it grabs on to that mother and does not
let go.  I've gone down to 20 bpm and up to 200+.
There's somewhat of a lag if you make a quick change,
but it's nice and organic like elastic.  Took me a bit
to figure out my issue, and it was frustrating.  It
happend kind of randomly and I'd get a crazy pulse of
speed or lag.  Never happened when synced to my drum
machine, so I knew it was my computer's MIDI output.
(I am still using Digital Performer and it's been
flawless ever since)

So, the Repeater's finicky, but dead on once you feed
it what it wants.

Mark