OT - welcome, Karsten Schulze

who is Karsten Schulze? he's a good friend of mine, and a wonderful
musician, who has just come out of his hole and made a first little myspace
page, as an introduction to the online world. It doesn't contain any
looping
as far as I know, but among other (mostly earlier) beautiful stuff, there
is
a very wonderful little new harmonium piece ("slanting advancement"),
actually a preview for his forthcoming harmonium-only album.

Karsten, for those who know my own work, was the 'inventor' of the my2k
project - he had the idea for a daily musical diary in the beginning of the
year 2000. I was so intrigued by this idea back then that I started my own
my2k project, told other people, and several loopers joined in - at the end
of the year, only Jeff McLeod and David Cooper Orton had made it through,
so
there were four finished my2k collections at the end of 2000 (plus several
unfinished, but nonetheless interesting, collections).

Please welcome Karsten to the online world of loopers and open-minded
musicians, visit his myspace page, and leave friend requests and comments.

        http://www.myspace.com/karsikaschu

-Michael
www.michaelpeters.de