MOTU Ultralite

A quick report:

I desired a backup interface for the road, so I bought the MOTU
Ultralite. I love it, it sounds very good. Nice features, easy to use.
Seems to be very well constructed. (I will know that for sure after I
drop it for the first time.) Small and light. In fact, it has relegated
the m-audio 1814 to backup status. I've been running it for two days
now, and haven't had any problems. PLUS: since it has more analog audio
outs than the m-audio, I can route all my EV-5 pedals there, bypassing
midi for the pedals altogether. (Previously  I used a drehbank to plug
the pedals in, it was cool, but heavy. I won't miss carrying that brick
around.)

Jeff Kaiser
http://www.jeffkaisermusic.com
pfMENTUM.com • AngryVegan.com