From: <RPGfreak@web.de>
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2006 12:36 PM
Subject: Triangular Guitar picks

> Hi,
> I got my hand on a Herdim triangular guitar pick (the ones with very
>sharp
edges, not like the triangular ones that can be bought today). The only
source I have found to buy these Herdim's is Tone Toys, they offer them for
15 Euro a piece which is too much in my opinion. Are there any alternatives
out there? On my research on the Internet i read something about picks made
by Hiroshi Iketani, where can those be bought? Sorry to ask this here, but
this is the only forum I know with reasonably guitar players.