Re: Comparison chart of looping devices published

At 18:08 30/03/06, you wrote:
>If you should happen to detect some incorrect data
>or if you think that some additional information should be slipped
>into the chart, please don't hesitate to post suggestions. I intend
>to let this page stay online for the benefit of the community.

hey Per,
that's v.nice.

corrections (or are they?)
DL4 does not have feedback control (fixed at 100% play, about 96% overdub)
EDP does stereo record "by buying second unit" .

I think it's unclear what you mean by "tap tempo"

What do you think about a last column for "special features" ?
DL4 .. Delay Models
EDP .. complex arrangements possible.

andy butler
www.andybutler.com