Zoe Keating with Imogen Heap - don't miss it!

Hi all,

I finally got to see Zoe play last night, first opening for, and then
in the band with Imogen Heap. It was a real treat to hear both sets,
all very inspiring stuff. For loopage, I don't think I've ever seen a
more fascinating gig than Imogen's - her and Zoe both looping lots,
and using it to fantastically musical effect - very little gimmickry
here.

Had a lovely chat with Zoe and Imogen after the gig too, lovely
people making lovely music. What's not to love? :o)

If the tour comes near you, you'd be mad to miss it,

cheers

Steve
www.stevelawson.net - site
www.stevelawson.net/store/ - shop