Re: best way to split your guitar signal into two EDPs?

> Here's what I have in mind:  I've gotten into a new practice of
> creating a sort of "cloud" loop with swelling sounds of an arbitrary
> duration, using the RC-20XL.  I'd like to be able to get that going,
> then switch over to the EDP for an independent loop structure that
> will float above the cloud.  So I need to address each looper
> separately, then combine their signals later.  I have the other end
> figured out, but how to split the signal properly is my new question.

You might look into a Boss LS-2 Line Splitter.  It can be set up for two
seperate (line) loops each with a volume control that can be engaged or
bypassed in pretty much any combination.  Among other possible setups!
Very useful device and not expensive.